Sunday, August 30

Lost Soul...


The vision I saw collapsed
The flight I boarded crashed
The bonds I cashed lapsed
The things I sorted mashed

The pain of life continued
The misery of sorrow went on
Always was I guilty in a feud
But support I always lent on

Sunshine never came
Here spring never lasted
I always craved for fame
Everything else was blasted

The mere thought of success
Now is a jewel for this pauper
I always wanted in excess
But seldom was I the topper

The door I wanted to enter
Is now shut on my face
I never needed a mentor
But now I’m crawling in the race

What went wrong is no mystery
It is all crystal clear
I wanted to guard a cemetery
Even though the dead I fear

The path ahead is hazy
I can make it good or bad
My ambitions till now were crazy
But now I’m a different lad

I’ve got the solution, got the clues
I only need to apply
But my life is in such a blue
I don’t know if on myself I can rely…….

No comments:

Post a Comment