Saturday, April 19

Seduction

Tip toes she does, into my abode
Stepping in delicately, sans any rush
A single glide, through the silk
Now she stands, portraying on the drapes

A figure of beauty, essence of ecstasy
A source of radiance, image of poetry

Stringing on her lightly, a delicate thread of temptation
Her loose gown, flows down menacingly
Concealing little, yet hides it all
The cloak of a mistress, the bodice of a lover

A sight of pleasure, taste of desire
A fountain of sparkle, noise of Angels

Closer she steps, each one a glided performance
Enthralling me for eternity, scintillating each moment
Like a petal falling from a Rose, whisking in the air
Her locks wave behind her, dancing to a tune

A signature of perfection, moment of elation
A writing of romance, painting of summer

Crouched on my bed, a look of seduction defines her
She teases me sensuously, taking me further
And then throws me back, more with pleasure than touch
Now atop me, a devilish smile appears

A statue of creation, light of Creator
A ray of winter, touch of fear

Dancing on her lips, a sparkle on the red
Something on those curves, a secret to be told
They part now to reveal, intentions that are cruel
As one hand covers my eyes, blinding me from vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment